Verified Reviewer

I missed placed my card 4/15/2020 and I have been told on several different occasions that a replacement card was issued and the card would be on its way. I have to call in everyday and stay on hold from 45 mins to 1 hour and 15mins.

Today 5/11/2020 FedEx came and dropped off the new card. When I called to get the card activated I was told that the card could not be reactivated and a new would was sent out. I have no groceries, bills are due and I have not paid my rent, because all of my money is on the card. I have begged for my money and all I keep getting is the same excuse every time I called.

I would suggest that no one gets this card. The customer service reps are rude and the managers have no authority.

I want to contact the police, but I am not sure if they can do anything. I just want my money to feed my children!!!!

User's recommendation: PLEASE DO NOT GET THIS CARD> YOU WILL BE MAKING A BIGGGGGG MISTAKE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Myvanilla Customer Care.

Preferred solution: GIVE ME MY CARD.

MyVanilla Pros: Play games with your well being.

MyVanilla Cons: Do not like, I hate this card.

Comments