Verified Reviewer

1.6

I have recently sent in a dispute form on the 3 cards I bought about 2 weeks ago. I am seeking a live human representitive to talk with to not only to update me on what's happening with my dispute, but to tell me if they have even bothered to look at it and have obtained it in their system.

I have documented multiple times that I have tried to call and waited literally (hours) to talk with someone on the phone. Nobody ever answers and i'm taking away so much time out of my day to do this. I even sent multiple emails in the (get human) section of the website, and still no call back. This doesn't give me much hope that my dispute will be taken care of.

I've been a loyal customer and have done everything I possibly can to help this already stressful situation. Please! Please call me back and help me get my hard earned money back. I'm suffering a big loss with this.

Thank you and hope to talk with someone soon. Matthew mccabe.

User's recommendation: Be extremely persistent when dealing with a dispute.

Product or Service Mentioned: Myvanilla Customer Care.

MyVanilla Pros: You can use as a debit card.

MyVanilla Cons: Have horrible customer service.

Comments